Frontierfunflyers.org

It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:46 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:23 am 

Posted for Brian:

Gary,

My email address changed and I am no longer on the FFF forum. I have a few planes left I want to sell and if you could post them I would appreciate it. I had great response from the last time you posted! Thanks again!

1/4 Scale Hangar 9 Cub with big tires and floats. Spectrum Receiver, JR servos, Volt-Watch, Zenoah gas engine. Excellent Cond. Asking $775
TopFlight AT-6 Texan with electric retracts, OS 91 four stroke, Spektrum/JR, Excellent Cond. Asking $575
TopFlight P40 Warhawk with Robart rotating retracts, Spektrum/JR, Very good condition except for dent in bottom cowling. OS 91 four Stroke. Asking $400
E-flite DHC 2 Beaver with wheels, skis, floats. Spektrum receiver. Good condition except for some wrinkled fabric that needs to be ironed. Asking $200
Sig scratch built J3 cub with 4 stroke glow. Covered with real aircraft fabric. A 25 year old classic in excellent condition, my first RC plane. $300 Firm
Parkzone SE-5A biplane. Definitely has some good use and several repairs but still looks and flies good. $65

Brian Groseclose Palmer, AK 907-982-5538

I will send pictures on request or answer any questions.